OK this is just a movie so I don't expect too much realism, but although the basic story line was a good one, the way the main characters acted was just silly.
I know others have mentioned some of these but:
1. After being drugged and raped, she gets a job driving alone at night?
2. Being abducted by Latino gang members, she doesn't drive off when they leave her alone to fetch their friend who was shot and she even becomes their friend who then help her later to catch the rapist.
3. While following the guy who picks up another victim and takes her to teh same motel she was raped in, neither she or her friend take pictures of film on their phones. When the Police arrive and find no girl in the room, they give up and leave even though there is an a-joining room.
4. Her friend agrees to be bait and taken to the motel, it then takes a long time to execute the plan to rescue her, during which time she could have been raped or at least molested.
5. After the Latinos catch the rapists they tie them up and call the Police come, but what evidence do they have? The capture would surely be illegal and any evidence collected inadmissible?
There are other plot holes yet even with all of these this was still watchable and well acted despite the script.
Reviewed by wandernn1-81-6832743 / 10
I Got The Wrong Room Man!!!
Another TV movie whose title has been changed to the Wrong Car. I guess Originally the movie was called Vehicle For Revenge. Anyways it's about a woman who gets in a car she thinks is some Ride Co. To take her home and gets rufied and ends up sexually assaulted. The movie is subpar at best, but it really takes a turn to the stupid once the suspect in the case goes back and picks up women at the same spot, in the same car, and takes them to the same hotel, after already knowing he is a suspect and the police could be watching him. Really really dumb. 3/10.